The horse trials takes place in the most beautiful setting. Chateaubriant’s racecourse enables us to welcome the horses in nice confort. The Racecouse company authorises the competition tu use the middle of the racetrack for the dressage events. The village with stalls, food facilities and the show jumping arena are based on the fields right next to the racecourse. And lastly the magnificient crosscountry is run in the Parc de Choisel which offers great visibility and an unforgettable experience to both spectators and riders.
Access to the CCI stables will be controlled with a bracelet. You will be welcomed by a daytime stable manager (Fabienne Perez de Los Rios) and an association volunteer night security guard. We welcome you 24h/24h. The halter’s number must be worn at all time.
– Stables: 108 permanent box stalls are made available by the racecourse company. According to the number of participants, the competition will set up temporary stables at the racecourse. If you come with horses for the amateurs events and if the riders are not self reliant for equipments ( vans, horse gear), please let us know, we will make sure that their stables are close to your CCI horses and your van.
– 6 horse showers, a large hall for horse care, showers and changing rooms for riders and grooms.
– Wi-Fi Access
– Audio feedback from the cross country to the stables.
– Relaxing areas close to the stable in an enclosed park.
– Bar opened from 7am to 7.30 pm from the wednesday.
–The CCI 1 star and CCI*2L horse inspection will take place at the top of the visitors carpark on the racecourse. There will be no veterinary inspection for the CCI 3*S.
The horses for the amateur events will be at the old training center stables near the show jumping arena (50 permanent ones and some temporary ones if necessary), unless you have made a special request – see above (please ask).
Car Park : large car parks, easy acces for vans and lorries. Electricity points (please ask)
Relaxing area : Free relaxing areas close to the stables. Small sand arena for lounging.
Woodshaving and hay sale at the racecourse
Hay: 8€ the small bale
Woodshaving : 15€ the 25kg bale